Though we aren't meeting in person, we still think an open house calls for refreshments. Here is a recipe you can make at home!
No-bake Camp Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon coffee (strong brewed)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup confectioners sugar (optional)
- Cream together butter, granulated sugar, cocoa, coffee and vanilla.
- Fold in oats.
- Roll dough into balls. Allow to rest, cookies will firm up as oats soak up the coffee.
- Dip in powdered sugar. (optional)